Thursday, August 21, 2014

Someone Hand Me a Tissue



Okay senior year, I see how you work. 

You wiggle your way into my heart and all the sudden every "last" thing my friends and I do together is almost a total cry sesh. 

With every moment that goes by, the excitement grows and yet so does the reality of what is happening. The girls I have known since before I could even walk are moving on to pursue their dreams in different directions then I may go. And that is cry-worthy in itself. 

My girlies are my world. Through every breakup,  every dance party, every struggle, and every joy, my friends have been by my side. They are the people I share my everything with and they know me inside and out. They are the light at the end of the day when life seems overwhelming and I sure am gonna miss them.

They are the first people I share something with, the girls I laugh with when a hot guy walks by, the ones who make silly jokes in the middle of an important lecture, and the ones who have a big chunk of my heart. 

So this is for you my friends. Thank you for the endless joy, giggles, photo shoots, and gifts you have been in my life. I could not have asked for better friends and I love you more then you will ever know. 

So lets make senior year a year we will never forget. Full of many more countless memories, thousands of photos, and enough love to get us by for a lifetime. 













No comments: