Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Change

Change is a scary thing they say. But with change, comes a whole lot of joy as well.

For me, change allowed me to appreciate the family and friends around me that much more.

It opened my eyes to the time I was missing walking with my mom or dancing in front of the mirror with my sisters.

It brought adventure into my life as I examined the world around me a little closer with my besties.

It made grace become real and the power of God's faithfulness so much more prominent.

It brought Jesus and I to a new level. One where my faith has never been so beautifully consuming to me then it is now.

And for that, I am so thankful. Growing and learning still? Of course.

But scared for what is waiting just over the horizon? Nope.

Because change is good.

Life is good.

And God is good. Always.

No comments: